Seniors Community Care is a leading provider of services tailored to meet the needs of clients who wish to remain living in their own home. Our organisation has a reputation for excellence in the provision of quality community care.
We are looking for qualified, enthusiastic, self motivated, compassionate carers with a proven commitment and reliability to aged care.
What must you have to join the Seniors Community Care team?
- Certificate III in Aged Care, Disability or Home & Community Care, or equivalent qualification
- Fully insured, reliable car and current Australian driver’s licence essential
- Availability to work regular times every week
- Current First Aid certificate or willingness to obtain
- Current Federal Police Check or Working with Children card, is essential or willingness to undergo
- Mobile phone